Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday

 Hi again friends, my card for One Crazy Stamper our Inspirational Month has been so much fun.  I do hope you pop over to OCS and check out all the inspiration that the design team has been working on.
On my card today I am using the stamp from Penny Black Stamps called Good Day, and I added some flowers, a ribbon, and a sentiment that I popped up.  I used the paper pack from MME-Lost & Found Sunshine. Used circle dies, also used branch/leaf punch, glue dots, and of course colored the image with my copic markers.
 I hope this and other projects that you seen here, get you into your craft room and thanks again for stopping.  Till next time Happy Crafting!
Entering in the following challenges:
Time 4 Scrap - #44 Anything goes with a twist (animal)
Dies R Us Challenge - #7 Birthday
Mema's Crafts - August - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. *drool*

    I am so in love with this card, girl...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all those delicious flowers! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and fun image Leanne! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leanne, this is so CUTE!!!! Stunning, and I mean STUNNING design elements hun! Love the DP choice to your gorgeous flowers! :)

    hugs,
    Amy A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Leanne....I love, love, love the flowers and the paper you chose to use is PERFECT!! Could you please pass me just a little bit of your talent, please....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely lovely! The colors, flowers and foliage all great! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mema’s Crafts! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete