Thursday, August 28, 2014

Something Old, Something New

 Thanks for stopping to see what I am creating for our challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks, our Chick Lori's turn to host the challenge.  She has asked us to use "Something Old, Something New" on our projects.  I had so many ideas, but came up with this card.  Hope you like it, and take time to share your ideas/creations with the chicks.  They like hearing from  you too.  So pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks.
My card first of all is new, but that isn't what I am getting at, haha!  My Old is the Stampin Up die I used for the image.  The new is my stamp from Heartfelt Creations.  I used another Spellbinder lattice on my card.  Used the Prima's Stationer's Desk Pattern Paper, added a ribbon/bow, some flowers, and popped my image up using 3D foam dots.  Inked the edges of the paper/image with distress ink - walnut.  Oh and the pin I just made is new too.  Colored the image using my copic markers.  I do hope you get into your craft room and create with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Till next time have a wonderful day!
Entering the Following Challenges:
7 Kids College Fund - #107 Anything Goes with a twist use Dies
Crafty Creations - #270 Dig Deep something from your stash (SU Die)
Inky Impressions - #174 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesdays Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - #336 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS friend!! I love that image and all those beautiful flowers...the lattice behind everything is perfect! Thanks for rockin' my challenge! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Simply stunning! I love that image and of course those flowers are just beautiful!! Great job on this weeks challenge!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I was glancing at the cards that were entered into Simonsaysstamp and your card stood out♥
    I like it so much I pinned it to That's Clever !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Leanne! stunning card, I adore the sponging, super gorgeous color combo! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the stick pin. Thanks for joining us at 7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very stunning card, Leanne. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete