Thursday, September 25, 2014

Joy 4 Crafty Chicks #213 Pairs

Hey friends, welcome back and I am really happy to have you come and check out what I am creating for our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks today.  Our chick Lori's turn to challenge us, she has asked us to create Pairs, but with a twist 3 sets.  I know that could be confusing, but I think we can manage.  So please pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks, play along with our challenge share the love with the chicks.
4 Crafty Chicks #213 Pairs-Sets of (3)
My card I created today was pretty fun, as I was chatting with my good friend Lori on the phone, she had no electricity and well she was organizing her crafty stuff, I made a card.  Thanks friend that was sort of cyber crafting with out the cyber.  Wink, wink!
My images I used today are from Bugaboo Stamps, super fun to play with.  So here is my 2 ribbons, 2 images and 2 pattern paper.  I colored my images using Copic Markers, and I used 3D foam squares to pop up the tag image.  The pattern paper is from BZ-Countdown to Christmas. Bugaboo Stamps-Christmas Tags Bear,  Christmas Teddy Cocoa.  Till next time I hope you get your craft groove on.  Cheers!
Entering the following challenges: 


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute fun card! I love your "pairs"! Great images and I love the bows!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the "pairs". Very pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Cute Christmas card and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image. Love the papers you have used and the layout of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, friend! Love those bows and teddy bears!! SUPER CUTE!! Way to rock out my challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the two ribbons! Thanks for joining our September Get Ready For Christmas challenge at Crafting by Designs - watch out for something similar each month on the run up to Dec 25th! Mo xx

    ReplyDelete