Thursday, November 27, 2014

Love Peace Joy-Die Cuts 4CC #222

 Hello friends and welcome back, sure glad you stopped here today.  I really like how my card turned out.  I did a wee bit different Christmas card, not the traditional colors.  I hope the few pictures I have taken, can show you the 3D effect I am going with. 
 Our 4 Crafty Chicks challenge today is hosted by our chick Lori, and she has asked us to use Die Cuts.  Oh this is such a fun challenge, I only had trouble on which ones to use.  It was so much fun.  I am using the Spellbinder die called Layered Poinsettia.  I used the JustRite Clear Stamp called Festive Poinsettia. I used memento rich cocoa ink. I am using the fun paper pack from Heartfelt Creations-Christmas Card Collection.
 I added some Wink of Stella on the star, used a flower punch and a leaf punch.  
 Few pearls for the insides of the flowers.
 Small ribbon/bow.  Some 3D foam tape for popping up the top layer.
Entering the following challenges:
Thanks again for stopping, and I can't wait to see what the other chicks created today, and I hope you come and join our fun.  Die Cuts are wonderful.  
See you over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

13 comments:

  1. Stunning flowers, Leanne and I am just adoring the image on your card. The papers and colors are awesome. Another Rockin Christmas hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Leanne. I love blue and brown together. Amazing poinsettias too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the shepherds image and all the details. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card that conveys the essence of Christmas beautifully! Your details, and especially the 3-D effect, are awe-inspiring! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! Love your soft colouring, peaceful and warm image! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the image is perfect for Christmas and all your flowers look beautiful.Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, hope you can join us for our next challenge too! Good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful.Love the colours and your soft colouring of the image.The flowers are a stunning addition.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS friend! Love all those poinsettia's and unique colors - LOVE IT! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegant :) I love the poonsettias on this one, thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your fabulous Christmas card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this time.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete