Thursday, December 4, 2014

Animals #223 4CC

http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.ca/
 Hello friends, and welcome back, I can't believe the first week of December, poof it will be 2015 in no time.  My card today took me no time at all thanks to Heartfelt Creations Christmas card Collection.  I love this pack of paper, I used some last year, and thought this year I better use it up.  There are 24 double sided 12x12 sheets in the pack, and there are some for A2, 6x6, or even 5x7 size for cards also for layouts.  I also use the back so I can mat the smaller ones.  There is also sentiments that go with these wonderful images.  
 I am sure you will go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see what the other chicks are creating for our 'Animals' challenge.  Today I am the hosting the challenge, and I think this will be a fun challenge.  Lots of furry friends in our lives to scrapbook, or make projects.  
Card Size-A2
Ribbon/Bow
Brad

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely nativity scene! Love the colors, this card looks so peaceful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, elegant card with a wonderfully touching nativity scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this!!! Beautiful colors and image. - Love the bow too!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Christmas Card super cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Love the image and the CAS effect. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Merry Christmas/Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete