Thursday, January 1, 2015

Celebration

Hello friends, and Happy New Year....wow 2015 is here. I hope you had a nice evening last night and you are ready to start the new year off right and come and check out what the 4 Crafty Chicks are doing at their challenge blog. My turn to host today challenge, and it is also a Guest Designer Team spot too.  So you best pop on over and get all the details.  Now onto my project.   4 Crafty Chicks #227 Celebration
 
I am very pleased on how this canvas turned out.  I made this for a wonderful person in my life, and I do hope she likes it.  There was lots of love creating this gift for her.  Sometimes I think we forget how close one can get in loosing someone that we feel will be around forever.  I thank God every day that she is still with us, and so I want to say to her to Celebrate each day, and each month and each year....So that is my Celebration wish for her.  And to everyone that has a special someone in their life.  
 
Now I hope you can get into your craft room, after these last few days of Celebrating.  And thanks again for stopping please go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along or share the love!  Till next time Happy Crafting and Happy New Year!
 
Supplies: Canvas (I have it backwards to make it like a frame), Flowers, Cherry Lynn Die, Spellbinders, Computer for the verse, Lace Ribbon, Foam Dots, Glue Dots, Leaf Punch-MS, Border Punches-MS, Pattern Paper-K&C Company. 
Challenges that I am entering:
 PDE Linky Party-Celebrations
Imagination Crafts-Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge-#187 Everything Goes  
Miriam's Crafting Blog-#19 Handmade Gifts
Scrapper's Delights-#37 Anything Goes
 http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.ca/

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is absolutely GORGEOUS, Leanne! I love it - everything about it! I know Tamie will cherish it on her wall and in her heart! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend! Your words bring me to tears and this gorgeous, heartfelt, inspiration inspired master piece will always be cherished by me. An amazing inspiration to me. So glad I am still hear to be able to craft, laugh and enjoy your company. Love it and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at imagination crafts, this is a beautiful project, so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Leann this is just stunning! I love the colors and the verse is just so perfect! I am sure it is holding a place of honor on Tamie's wall! Big Hugs and may 2015 be the BEST year yet!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular creation. Amazing details, design and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete