Monday, May 18, 2015

Honey Run


Hello friends, glad you are stopping back here, we are having another wonderful anything goes challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month, great prizes, and fun inspirations from the talented design team, and of course Lora's store has numerous supplies for our retail therapy we all enjoy as well.  


It is Monday and my turn to host, so here is my image I am using today from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps-Honey Run.  I stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, and colored using my copic markers.  Used some spellbinders dies, and added a ribbon/bow.  Used foam squares to pop up the image as well.  I do hope you get a chance to enter your project.  Till next time happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous friend! Love that image and the colors you chose to do this card in - awesome!!

    ReplyDelete