Thursday, September 17, 2015

Circles

 

Thanks friends for stopping by my blog and checking on what I am creating.  Today our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted by none other than our very talented Chick, Tamie.  She wants to see circles.  So this technique sprung to mind  The twine wrapped through the holes in the die I cut out.  Takes a while to do, but sure does look neat once it is finished.  I hope you get a chance to pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks, check out what the Chicks are creating and till next time, hope you get in your craft room.  Cheers!


Black, pink, blue card stock, twine, spellbinder dies, penny black word die, embellishments, foam tape, simple stories pattern paper, SSS sentiment, black ink.

4 comments:

  1. Leanne, this is awesome! I love that circle die and the stitching - very pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circles, Circles and Circles with a simply stunning crafting designed. I love the stitching and the twine is phenomenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Love the stitching on this one! Simply stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Love the stitching on this one! Simply stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete