Thursday, October 1, 2015

Washi Tape


I glad you are here to see what I am creating.  Today our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted my Me!  I want to see some Washi Tape on your card, layout, or project.  I have to admit, I haven't used much of this tape, but sure have enjoyed using it.

  

I used an SU embossing folder and a SU sentiment, added some YNS Gumdrops for added bling. A Mama Elephant Thanks Die.  Used the washi tape on the twine as flags on my banner.  Please stop by 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with my challenge and share the love with the design team, they are super talented. Also please welcome our Guest Designer, Emily for this month.   Till next time happy crafting.


 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Leanne! Awesome washi "banner!" Embossing background adds the perfect touch! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple but oh so stunning! I love how you used the washi tape, inside and out. The texture is phenomenal behind the washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete