Monday, October 12, 2015

Witchy Ride


Thanks friends for stopping by to see what I am creating with the New High Hopes Rubber Stamps for the month of October sure has been fun.  Our challenge over at One Crazy Stamper this month is Fall/Halloween/Winter/Christmas.  I hope you get a chance to check out what the wonderful design team is creating and share a comment or two.  I also hope you play along with this month's challenge.  Great prizes and Lora has a wonderful array of supplies in her store too.  Thanks again, and here is my card using Witchy Ride.  


Supplies: Cardstock-Black, White, Grey, Xpressit Copic Blend, Tree Die, Circle Die, Copic Markers, Action Wobble, Distress Ink, Ink Blending Tool,  Liquid Glue, Stamps-HH.

1 comment:

  1. Cute sentiment and I totally love, love, love how you pop up your creations. Fantastic Halloween creations chickie :)

    ReplyDelete