Thursday, November 26, 2015

Bugaboo

Well what can I say about this card, but it was so much fun, first of all it was for my nephew's birthday.  However my Great-Nephew was here one day and wanted to color and make a card, so I said, girl or boy, he said what do you need to make one for, I said one for a male.  He said then lets use Bugaboo Gus.  So I stamped two and we started coloring.  This is for the Masculine Challenge, Lori has asked us to create over at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Used an embossing folder, added some twine, and spellbinders, along with inking the edges.  Thanks again for stopping and I hope you get a chance to make a Masculine card along with the chicks. I also want to personally thank Rebecca for being on our blog this month, just a wonderful talented lady.  Check out her blog over at Scrapping with LUV. Till next time happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love it! Perfect colouring and that sentiment sounds exactly what my Hubby would say!! He's all about meat LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is a fun and inspired card. Awesome sauce coloring and details. I say that your little helper has chosen the perfect stamp! Just love everything about this design ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just GREAT! Love that sentiment and your coloring as always is fantastic! Great job my friend!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE ME SOME GUS!!! LOL...he cracks me up every time I see him! Awesome coloring, colors, papers and love the twine! Thanks for rocking my challenge this week xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete