Thursday, February 18, 2016

Friendship


 Thanks friends for stopping here today, my card I am sharing with you today is for the fun challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, our dear friend Tamie is hosting it today.  She would like to see some "Friendship" on our project.  
The rectangle die cut I won was my focal point on my card and wanted to use my new stamps and my "you" word die as well.  


My friend Tamie is laughing as she sees this card, as I dislike most green color.  She thinks I maybe starting to like it, maybe for her I will.  I used an embossing folder as well as added some swirl bling.  I hope you get a chance to play over at 4 Crafty Chicks with Tamie's challenge.  Till next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning, phenomenal creation filled with lots of heart. Love it and thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all of the pearls and of course the green touches. Love it!
    As Tamie said - Thanks for being my friend!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, friend - just like you xoxoxo I am so privileged to call you sister let alone friend :) PS - I think you must be starting to love the color green hey?? LOL....xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete