Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy Everything

 Welcome back friends, and thanks for stopping by here.  My card for the fun Anything Goes challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  My card I am sharing with you was fun, the wonderful Sponsor Ching-Chou Kuik let me use this image called Poppy Glamor.  I enjoy creating with these images, and I hope you have a chance to stop by their Esty store and check all them out.
 We would love for you to play along with the challenge and to share the love with the design team, and thanks to both Sponsors, and happy crafting.

Sponsor #1
 Prize ~ 1 Image

 Sponsor #2
(Designer Paper Sets)
In The Garden
Prize ~ 10 Gift Certificate
   
Supplies: Flowers, Glue Dots, Branches, Copic Markers, Spellbinders, 
Ribbon, Brads, Bling, Ching-Chou Kuik Image - Poppy Glamor.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work Leanne, love the strong colours, beautifully coloured and embellished. Always a pleasure to view xx
    Denise {Owner of LPOCF}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne I adore that you used a darker skin color, I wouldn't have thought of that. The pattern paper and flowers are so perfect to highlight her with. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Leanne! I am really loving this color palette, so pretty!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete