Thursday, May 19, 2016

Favorite Era


Hello friends, and welcome back, today our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks is your "Favorite Era"  I think the 70's was pretty cool, full of color and music.  I hope you get a chance to share your favorite era project at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I had fun coloring up my Peace Love and Music image and you know I like flowers, I should of made a larger one with more flowers.  Hahaha!  Thanks again for stopping and have a great crafting day!

 Supplies: Flowers, Ribbon, Craft Foam, Spellbinders, Copic Markers, Pattern Paper. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Loving your grooviness of your image. The 70's was an awesome era! I love the colors too so perfect for the peace and love. Rocked It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful, GROOVY card friend! I really love that image and the guitar and flowers :) PERFECT for this challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those bright colors! This image is perfect for the 70's!! Great job my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete