Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lil Swinger

 So pleased you stop back, checking on what I am creating, our challenge over at One Crazy Stamper starts today and we would love for you to share your creations with us there.  As well as check out what the amazing team has created this month. 
 http://www.onecrazystamper.com/catalog.htm?category=1189&page=all
You know me and my flowers and so had to play this one up a bit more, sure will make the post office unhappy mailing this one, a wee bit thick.  I had fun coloring up the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Lil Swinger.   I used Simple Stories pattern paper called I Am.  I added my flowers as well as the What's Up! stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I used a Martha Stewart's border punch for the grass, used the wonderful Heartfelt Creations Spellbinders Ornate Gateway Die, and my card is a full 6x6 in size and the front is 5".  Used copic markers to color the stamp and glue dots for the flowers. 
 I hope you get a chance to get into your craft room and create.  Till next time happy crafting.  And remember to stop by Lora's store and fill up on some goodness.

5 comments:

  1. The girl image is super cute! The gate, grass, flowers make for a phenomenal masterpiece. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Leanne. Love the gate and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the flowers on your card! Such a cool idea to have some on the inside! Another pretty card by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when it's closed, the 'inside' flowers are down the side of the card? (Hope that makes sense!) Gorgeous idea, Leanne - I love the die cuts and all the floral accents :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, and yes you make sense, and the flowers are on inside of the card. I it folds to just beside them.

      Delete