Thursday, May 12, 2016

Live Love Laugh


Hello and welcome back to another Clean and Simple card for me.  I like these, however I feel the need to add more things, but then on this image I think the flowers on here look great.  Our challenge today over at 4 Crafty Chicks, is brought to you by the wonderful, talented Tina.  She asked us to create something 'Black and White'.  Very fun, and my Bugaboo image was fun, as I love flowers.  I added the ribbon and butterfly and it was done.  Fast and fun card.  Stop by the challenge blog and play along with our challenge.  Till next time happy creating. 

 Supplies: Ribbon, Butterfly charm, Bugaboo Stamp-Beautiful Blocks, Glue Dots.

4 comments:

  1. Loving your sentiment at the top of your card, the flowers below are gorgeous and the flowers below are gorgeous. Just love those bugaboo images. A black and white hit my friend. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Love that butterfly! You Rock!

    Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! Love that butterfly! You Rock!

    Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this friend - those flowers from Bugaboo are pretty!!! Gorgeous black/white creation this week!

    ReplyDelete