Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sweet Melody


Hello friends, thanks for stopping and today my card is for the One Crazy Stamper Challenge, and you have time yet to play along so stop by the challenge blog for all the details.  The stamp I am using today is from the Spring Release High Hopes Rubber stamps called Sweet Melody.  Isn't she super cute, and the paper I used was some Bo Bunny I had in my stash.  Added some swirl bling and stitched die.  The image is popped up using craft foam.  Stop by Lora's store for this and many other High Hope Rubber Stamps, and supplies.  Till next time happy crafting.   


Supplies: HH Stamps-Sweet Melody, Bling Rhinestones Swirl, 
Stitched Die, Bo Bunny Pattern Paper, Craft Foam, Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. This image is super cool and the bling is a perfect touch! She and you are rock stars 😎

    ReplyDelete