Saturday, October 1, 2016

Bugaboo Merry Christmas

 Thanks friends for stopping by, my card today was so much fun to create using the very cool and thank you very much Bugaboo Stamp.  Called Snowglobe Ava.  Our challenge starts today over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends I welcome you to stop by there, and play along, great sponsors and fun creations by our very talented design team.  

I created a shaker card, trying to make sort of a snow globe, I used glitter card stock and colored my image using copic markers, and adding some wink of stella.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the icicles on the globe and cut out a few trees, using the Poppy Stamps Dies-Everygreen Trees.  Thank you very much Bugaboo for my image and thank you for sponsoring as well as thank you Sami Stamps.  Till next time Happy Crafting!
 
Supplies: Glitter Card Stock, Copic Markers, Sequins, Tree Die, Foam Tape, MS Border Punch, Circle Dies, Bugaboo Stamp-Snowglobe Ava

1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal creation! The shaker card, trees and snow is simply perfect for this image! Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete