Saturday, November 5, 2016

Peace Angel


Thanks friends, we have another great challenge happening over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I am sharing my card with you today.  
I know some are thinking "wow it is not my normal, no flowers".  I felt with this image from one of our sponsors "A Day for Daisies" it really was pretty enough on it's own.  I tried hard to get the right angle when I took the photo, because the glitter is so pretty on the wings, the stars, and the moon.  The image is called Peace Angel, and she was fun to use.  
** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 7 Images

** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

  I hope you get a chance to play our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and thank our wonderful Sponsors, because with out you, we couldn't be as wonderful.  
Thanks again and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. The stars embossing folder is perfect with your gorgeous image! It makes me think of swinging under the stars. Loving your inspiration 😊

    ReplyDelete