Thursday, December 29, 2016

Crazy Egg Challenge 4 Crafty Chicks #331


Welcome back and lets see what I have for you today.  Our Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted today by Lori and it is our 5th Thursday in the month so our "Crazy Egg" Challenge.  I like this one, as it is a Anything Goes challenge and I love seeing what others create.  Fun creativeness for sure.  If you have time in your busy festiveness please stop by the challenge blog, play along, share the love, the chicks like seeing your creations.


My parents were going to a wedding and Mom said, could you make me a pretty wedding card, so this is what I came up with, not something you would like to mail, hand deliver for sure.  I had fun with the dress, the doilies are fun to use, added some ribbon, pearls, rhinestones, embossing, and of course added some flowers too.  Till next time happy crafting and enjoy your New Year Festivities as well.
4 Crafty Chicks  #331 Crazy Egg
Challenges: 

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I would have never ever thought to make a wedding dress like this. Simply phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wedding card, Leanne! The lace skirt on the dress is wonderful. Such a pretty color too. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Leanne, such a clever way of using doilies.
    Thank you so much for inviting me to join you at 4 Crafty Chicks for the month of December, I have really enjoyed playing along with you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, friend! I love the dress - very clever idea! Happy New Year to you my friend xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Leanne! I love how you did just the tux collar next to that gorgeous dress! Happy New Year! Looking forward to lots of crafty goodness in the next year with you chicks! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete