Saturday, December 3, 2016

Merry Christmas from Us


Thanks and welcome back to my blog, another great challenge going on over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and Team A is showcasing wonderful images from two sponsors.  


My card was quick, but oh so much fun, these little fellas are from "Fred, She Said Designs".  Winter Westies are so sweet, reminds me a little dog I had years ago.


 Thank you so much FSSD for the wonderful image and the chance to create my card, and thank you for your sponsorship at  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate

 

  Another huge thanks for sponsoring our challenge is The Stamping Boutique/Glitterbabe.  Wonderful, and we are so pleased.

** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 2 but 3 Images if use TSB/GB

Thanks again friends, and I do wish for you to play along with the Team A challenge and share the love with the design team, they have outdid themselves yet again.  See you next time, do have a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the coming year.  Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Cute little puppies! Love the papers. Reminds me of Scotland. Grate inspiration Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...these 2 are adorable, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so darn adorable, love these westies too, well done xx
    Denise {Owner of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete