Thursday, December 22, 2016

New Year's Resolution



Hello friends and wow, I guess it is almost that time where we best have things ready for Christmas or poof it will be over before we know it.  Our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted today by Lori and she would like to see what your New Year's Resolution would be, and I don't normally do these however since it is a "Challenge". 

I decided that I was going to try really hard to make a Christmas card every week, I know most of us are done making them, and sick of them maybe, but I don't want to be making 50 at once again, so this way, I should have a good size stack once the year is up.  So here is my first one.  Thanks for the challenge Lori and I hope we have a Happy Crafting kind of day.  Cheers!

Card stock, Carta Bella Pattern Paper, Stamp-Lawn Fawn-Let's Roll, Ribbon, Dee's Distinctively Dies-Stacker Tree, Memento Ink.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is an awesome resolution (challenge) for yourself friend! Make sure you check out Merry Monday and you will be SURE to have enough for the year ;) I love this warm, cozy card - that sweater paper is awesome! Merry Christmas! xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Leanne! What a great card design. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Leanne, lovely papers and a great resolution as well - one that I make every year!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete