Saturday, February 4, 2017

Love You


Hello friends, and welcome back, my card is for the fun Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge that is starting today.  The sponsors and prizes are awesome.  My sponsor is from Bugaboo Stamps, and again thank you so very much.
I have this cute love you angel, and colored using my copic markers.


I also used a few heart dies and made a little note card for you to slide out and write a message.  I also added some glitter to her wings.  I hope you can take some time and play along with this challenge and check out the sponsors and thank them.  Without them we would have the wonderful challenge.  Till next time, happy crafting!  


** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ £8 digi voucher in store

** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 7 Images


 Supplies: Bugaboo Stamps, SU Card Stock, Dies Lawn Fawn, Copic Markers, Wink of Stella, Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Rockin awesomeness! I love the fabulous colors. The layout is awesome and the just a note is awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cool, Leanne! I love the layout - and your coloring is awesome (as usual!) WTG!

    ReplyDelete