Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Great you stopped by to see what I've created for the challenge that is starting today, over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
 I had so much fun coloring and creating my Mom and baby Fox card.  I added the flowers and made the front look like a shadow box using the fun dies from Craftin' Desert Divas.
 I want to take a moment and thank our sponsors especially AMBillustraions for this very fun image to color up.  You can pop over to their Esty Store and purchase this and many other wonderful images, and papers.  
 ** Sponsor 1 **
AMBillustrations
Prize ~ 3 Packs from store 
I do hope you get a chance to play over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends today.
Thank you to our second Sponsor, and what wonderful prizes to offer.
** Sponsor 2 **

Peppercus Design
Peppercus Etsy Shop
Prize ~ 3 Digis
Supplies:AMBillustrations, Copic Markers, Craftin Desert Divas-Dies, Wink of Stella, Foam adhesive, Scissors, Glue Dots, Bazzill Paper.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...great card Leanne. I love the shadowbox effect and the inside too. Just lovely.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete