Thursday, June 15, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #355 Summer Fun Activities


Welcome back, I am super excited to share my card with you for the fun challenge starting today at 4 Crafty Chicks!  



"Summer Fun Activities"
Isn't it a great theme for our challenge, I sure think so.  Tamie is hosting this week and I had some inky fun with my card, and I busted out some older stamps that I love, and haven't used in awhile.  


I made my card square and never added flowers or embellishments, I know for me that is wild.  


Thanks for stopping and look forward to seeing your creations over at 4 Crafty Chicks.


Distressed Ink, Ink Blending tool,  Memento Ink, Flourishes Stamps, Mask it, Technique Tuesday Stamps, White Gel Pen, Clear Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Your inky fun has me dreaming of our trip to Mexico. Tons of wow factor! Looking forward to going to the beach this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous friend! I agree with Tamie, reminds me of a nice warm beach somewhere! One day I will do that!! Awesome card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete