Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Fun in the Sun!


Thanks friends for stopping by my blog, and I am so excited to share my news about being on The Outlawz Challenge blog as a guest designer this week. 


 I am lucky enough to use this very cute image from Whimsy Stamps and isn't she so cute.  I hope you can play the challenge Fun in the Sun. along with me and The Outlawz Challenge friends.  

 Supplies: SU-Card Stock, Memento Ink, MISTI, Foam Tape, Xpressit Card Stock, Hello Die, Hello Stamp, Whimsy Stamps, YNS Gumdrops, Echo Park Paper-Summer Dreams, Copic Markers.

3 comments:

  1. Super dooper cool! Makes me want to go to the beach. An card full of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Leanne! That background paper could not be more perfect! I love how you added the torn paper for the sand! Beautiful beach scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us, Leanne! Love your take on this little beach beauty; I'm with Janet, that paper is perfect! On a side note, your blog looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete