Thursday, June 29, 2017

Look Who's Turning

  Welcome back and thank you.  I am so happy with my card for this weeks challenge, the plaid paper is so great.  Nance is hosting our 5th Thursday of the month, the Crazy Egg Challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks, and it is an Anything Goes challenge.  
I made this card for a special little boy and I hope you can stop by the challenge blog and enter your projects.  I used an star embossing folder, and circle dies, added some twine and some foam tape to pop up the number six and isn't this plaid paper wonderful!  Great colors too.  Anything goes over at 4 Crafty Chicks, see you there.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Incredible texture and loving the layers. Wonderful color and pattern paper but totally loving the#6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne this is just so fun and perfect for a 6-year old.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete