Thursday, January 18, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #386 With Sympathy


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  
Remember it is an Anything Goes Challenge with a twist and today Amy is our hostess.  

4CC #386 Sympathy


 I am sharing my card with you, and I hope you play along with the very talented "Chicks".



Thanks again for stopping by and for more wonderful creations stop by the challenge blog and check it all out.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Leanne! Sympathy cards are hard to do, and this one is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very different ,lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed sentiment, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Karen - sympathy cards are difficult to make but this one is sure pretty! I love the embossed With Sympathy - very neat! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Leanne! I love that embossed sentiment. Faux letterpress? So cool! Such a nice CAS elegant sympathy card. xxx

    ReplyDelete