Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tutti Designs - Flower Love

 

  Thank you and welcome back to my blog, so excited to share my card with you.  


Using the wonderful Tutti Design Dies.





I cut the heart panel out of white cardstock, and adhered to the blue base.  



I cut the Dotted Circle Die out of white and blue cardstock, and adhered over the panel.  I then cut the Flower Love die out of white, blue and popped them up using foam dots.  Adding some square rhinestones. 


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  

Tutti Designs Store
Tutti Designs Blog
Tutti Designs Facebook
Tutti Designs Pinterest

Until next time Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the die cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete