Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tutti Designs Celebrate


 Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.




 I cut the Winter House out of cardstock


I cut out part of the Lily Heart Panel


I then trimmed the trees from the house and the snipped out the other panel


I then cut out my "path and hills"


I used some craft foam to pop up the house and fence


I cut out the rainbow die and snipped the clouds from it


I used scissors and created some grass


I colored my flowers using copic markers and snipped off the hope and love words.


I then assembled my card/scene.


I used craft foam and adhere to the base and pieces I cut out.




I forgot to take a photo of the Celebrate, but cut it out and adhered to the fence using liquid glue.


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment