Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tutti Designs Seashell Frame


  Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.



I cut out the Seashell Frame out of the Peach cardstock


I snipped out the middle from the frame and added foam strips


Cut out a piece of clear cardstock and adhere to the frame


Stamped my friends and fussy cut them out, adhered with liquid glue and some use foam dots added to the stamped scene.


Other Supplies: YNS-Aquarium Antics, Liquid Glue, Foam Dots, Copic Markes, Clear Cardstock, Memento Black Ink.
Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. I love this scene you've made here - sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it is was kinda fun, I like those little sea critters!

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of the little mermaid movie...singing under the sea. Phenomenal scene Leanne and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I guess I will need to find a mermaid stamp, then it would be kinda cool.

      Delete
  3. Those are some cool fishes and under the sea scene, Leanne! That die is very versatile, beautiful both ways.

    ReplyDelete