Thursday, July 19, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #412 Charmed Life


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Amy, and she would like to see a charm on your card/project.
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! I liked how it turned out and the keys worked out pretty good eh! :)

      Delete
  2. So cute and I love those charms!!! Have a great week missy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS card friend - those charms are awesome xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, who would think a CAS Leanne digs! Hahaha! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Oooooo, I love the lock and key and the cas of your card.

    ReplyDelete