Thursday, July 26, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #413 Interactive Card


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Lori, and she would like to see our cards get their move on.

#413 Interactive Card


I have to admit these are pretty fun to make, and I have seen a ton of ideas, this one was from Pinterest.
I used the fun Gina K Design stamp this butterfly so very pretty using some stazon ink and acetate, I added some sequins and stamped the arrow.  I used foam strips to pop up the middle panel, and I added a glitter strip to the left side.  I also stamped the sentiment using Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder, and heat set it.



Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty friend - I am assuming the butterfly turns inside the cut out? Awesome, awesome!! Thanks for rockin' out my challenge this week! See you in a couple days xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the color behind the butterfly turns, changes color for the butterfly. Thanks! See ya soon friend.

      Delete
  2. Stunning interactive card❤️

    ReplyDelete