Thursday, August 16, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #416 Sunflowers


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Amy and she would like to see some "Sunflowers".


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the sunflowers background too! Have a great week my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like the back ground too, was fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the script of the best Wishes and you sunflower is marvellous. The background paper makes your raised flower pop. cAS and fabulous. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice my birds would like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! I am sure they would like it! ;)

      Delete
  4. This is very pretty - love the stamped background and your coloring on this image is awesome...where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend and the stamps are stampedous I like how the background turned out My Fussy Cutting could use some practice though. Thanks for the kind words. :)

      Delete