Friday, August 10, 2018

Deck the Halls Pop Up Window Card


 Welcome back and I am here to share my card with you.


I have been watching a few more videos and Jennifer McGuire has a bunch of awesome ones, and I thought these little reindeer friends of mine from Gerda Steiner Designs would be fun to create with.  I cut the circle out of the front base of the card stock and added a stitched circle over it.  I also stamped the sentiment on the front panel of the card base.


I stamped the tree onto the Kraft Cardstock and adhered to the pop up on the inside


I added the little friends once I colored using Copic markers and Santa I added an Action Wobble to him, to get him dancing.


I did add some Wink of Stella glitter pen however in the photos you can not see it properly.  But it does have a nice little sparkle.
Adding to the August Challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs
Thank you again for stopping and I hope you have a crafty day.

4 comments:

  1. Super adorable birthday stamps. Love her stamps and the design is fabulous with the wobble makes for one fantastic Christmas card. Exciting catching up on your blog and seeing all your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, friend! Those reindeer are adorable xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Right! I think they are so adorable. Thanks!

      Delete