Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tutti Designs - Glowing Lantern


 Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.



I cut out the lantern die as well as my pattern paper and the card base, also the clear cardstock


I adhered the clear cardstock to the front of the card base, but on the inside.  I also add the lantern to the front of the card


I added some ribbon to the front bottom


I stamped my sentiment on the inside off to the left so you could see it from the front


I then added a few red pearls 


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  

Tutti Designs Store
Tutti Designs Blog
Tutti Designs Facebook
Tutti Designs Pinterest

Until next time Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal dies, paper and the layout is incredible ❤️

    ReplyDelete