Thursday, September 27, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #422 Happy Fall Y'all

  
Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Lori, and she would like to wish us a "Happy Fall Y'all".  So anything that you would like as fall/autumn on your card/project.

#422 Happy Fall Y'all


I used the fun Stampin' Up stamp as a focal point on my card and added some flowers and a tree, then I got inky around the edges.  I colored the stamp using Copic Markers.
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Supplies: SU Stamps, Gerda Steiner Stamp, Doodlebug Designs Paper, Memento Black Ink, Ranger Distress Ink, Ink blending tool, Copic Markers.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments: