Thursday, October 11, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #424 Pink is the new Orange


  Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Nance and her twist challenge is Pink is the new Orange.


I didn't realize in my photo that I had the pieces of paper in the die I cut out and stack together, sorry about that.  I used my Cricut to cut out a leaf and used the negative to inked up my scene and added a few stamps in black memento ink.  I cut the thanks die and stacked together and adhere on the bottom with another stamp.  
I also made an extra card, it is all pink, but can not get it to photograph in the correct shades, it looks red and purple and it is not.  But wanted to share it as well.



Supplies: Cardstock, Washi Tape, Stamp, Black Memento Ink, MISTI.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments: