Thursday, November 29, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #431 Crazy Egg


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist. 

#431 Crazy Egg

Our Hostess is none other than the talented Tangii

I won this every so fun pattern paper from Stampin' Up! and it has been so fun to create cards with, so uplifting and happy.  This is the last one, as I have used it all now, might be in need of an order soon.  I cut out the balloons from the paper and used craft foam and popped up some.  I added glossy accents to give them a bit of shine.  Added the words and my card is done.  CAS but was fun using this fun paper.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute friend! I love the added popped up balloon bundles! Very cool paper!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very bright and cheerful card my friend! I love the popped/bumped up balloons too. Very cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bright and awesome balloons that are popped up, look fabby.

    ReplyDelete