Thursday, December 6, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #432 Ribbon/Bows


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than "Me".

#432 Ribbon/Bows

I thought it would be fun to add some ribbon/bows to your cards, my card was created by me, but I had a special lady color this for me, she is my Mom!  Thank you, Mom, it is so pretty.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Supplies: Cardstock, Ribbon,  Pearls, Craft Foam, From the Heart Digi Stamps, Jennifer Nilsson Digi Stamp.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely Leanne nice colouring eh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom, yes you colored wonderfully and it is a pretty card!

      Delete
  2. I love that sentiment <3 <3 Super pretty card sweet friend, and great colors too :-) So happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this card is so pretty! Great coloring, Marie! I love, love, love that sentiment - so true! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a true sentiment. You and your mom work amazing together! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete