Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tutti Designs Poinsettia


Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.

I cut out these for another card I made last month and so decided to use them on my card today.  The little inside pieces of the poinsettia


I did add a small stamp and felt the poinsettia was a nice focal point and kept my card CAS


I forgot to show that I used the die as a template for inserting the pieces, used liquid glue to add the little pieces


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Stunning, elegance and I love that you used the inside pieces. Very inpsiring and something, I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete