Thursday, February 7, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #441 Lots of Layers


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks

I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than "Me".  I would like to see Lots of Layers on your card/project.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge 
#441 Lots of Layers"

I was going to share this card/box earlier but saved it for this challenge.  So it has 4 Crafty Chicks watermark on it.  I made this for my Mom for her Christmas Card/Box, it turned out great, I added little battery operated fairy lights behind it and it was so pretty in her room.


And now with the little lights on


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love all the layers and the lights are so cool - AWESOME card friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw. Dropping. WOW!!!! Just WOW!! This is so fantastic!!! Have a great week missy <3

    ReplyDelete