Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tutti Designs-Sympathy


Thank you and welcome back. 
I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.


I cut out the lily heart panel and the sympathy word set, and the new Daisy Heart.


Then used the new Daisy Heart die and cut it out of the lily heart panel.


I also cut the Daisy Heart out of green card stock.


I layered the Lily Heart Panel and Daisy Heart onto the cardstock, stacked the Sympathy word together with liquid glue.  I added the small ribbon to the bottom of the card. 


Then added the green swirls from the daisy heart die I cut out underneath the few flowers at the bottom.


Here is the finished card, I made this for a friend that lost her Mom this month, so it was hard to make but wonderful to give.



Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mom it turned out better than I thought, but glad it is pretty too. 💕

      Delete