Thursday, March 21, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #447 Polka Dots 2 Cards


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks

I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Nance.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge
 #447 Polka Dots"


  I decide to make two cards for this challenge there is only one over on the challenge blog though. This one was fun with this older SU DSP and adding the ribbon and word dies.


This next card was an extra as I just received these fun Jane's Doodles cat stamps, and I had to use them, so cute, right!  I found some MME's pattern and paired it up with these felines.  


I used the oval die and cut out the card base and pattern paper, then using the oval die again cut the piece for the inside. I stamped right onto the pattern paper and using my copic markers colored up my little friends.


I didn't use any embellishments on this card, figured the paper was pretty enough with these cats.


Doesn't this cat just make you smile?  What a grin!


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are super cute!!! Have a great weekend missy!

    ReplyDelete