Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stress-free Holiday Season Rudolph Reindeer

 Welcome back to my blog and so happy you stopped by.  My card today is for our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our chick Tina's turn to host this one, and she is asking us to do a recipe challenge.  1 image, 2 pattern paper, 3 bling.  I think I got that covered now.  I bought this image this spring when with a friend, and thought he was pretty cool, fun image.  Wrapped Up Rudolph from Paper Pretties was fun to color.
4 Crafty Chicks #215 Recipe Challenge
1 image, 2 pattern paper, 3 bling
 I used the Bazzil Basics Pattern Paper-Countdown to Christmas.  Added some sparkle pearls and used 3D foam squares to pop up my sentiment.  I do hope you get a chance to check out what the chicks are creating today and play along.  Till next time happy crafting!
Supplies for my A2 size card:
Black card stock
Sparkle Pearls
Stamp-Paper Pretties-Wrapped Up Rudolph

12 comments:

  1. Your little moose is just too adorable! Love those papers and that nice sparkly bling too!!!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha..."honk! honk!" I wanna run up to that reindeer and just HONK his cute red nose!! Adorable card this week, friend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honk, honk...too funny, I wanted to do that too! Thanks friend!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh girlie I simply adore that fun lovin image. Love how you colored the reindeer...it is one I want to squeeze. The pattern paper and bling are simply awesome. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way the paper shows threw the bling. Rockin"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, I like him too...was fun!

      Delete
  4. Ha ha - wonderful Christmas card - adorable, that moose! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this card gave me chuckles, cute moose!Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun Christmas card - I do like the cute moose! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, thanks for joining us at the Sister Of Craft for October. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete