Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stress-free Holiday Season Rudolph Reindeer

 Welcome back to my blog and so happy you stopped by.  My card today is for our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our chick Tina's turn to host this one, and she is asking us to do a recipe challenge.  1 image, 2 pattern paper, 3 bling.  I think I got that covered now.  I bought this image this spring when with a friend, and thought he was pretty cool, fun image.  Wrapped Up Rudolph from Paper Pretties was fun to color.
4 Crafty Chicks #215 Recipe Challenge
1 image, 2 pattern paper, 3 bling
 I used the Bazzil Basics Pattern Paper-Countdown to Christmas.  Added some sparkle pearls and used 3D foam squares to pop up my sentiment.  I do hope you get a chance to check out what the chicks are creating today and play along.  Till next time happy crafting!
Supplies for my A2 size card:
Black card stock
Sparkle Pearls
Stamp-Paper Pretties-Wrapped Up Rudolph

10 comments:

  1. Your little moose is just too adorable! Love those papers and that nice sparkly bling too!!!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha..."honk! honk!" I wanna run up to that reindeer and just HONK his cute red nose!! Adorable card this week, friend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honk, honk...too funny, I wanted to do that too! Thanks friend!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh girlie I simply adore that fun lovin image. Love how you colored the reindeer...it is one I want to squeeze. The pattern paper and bling are simply awesome. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way the paper shows threw the bling. Rockin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - wonderful Christmas card - adorable, that moose! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this card gave me chuckles, cute moose!Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun Christmas card - I do like the cute moose! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!!

    ReplyDelete