Monday, July 23, 2018

Mail it Monday


  
Welcome back and I am here to share my card with you.


I started out with the girl and to me, she seemed like she was enjoying life, and maybe dancing then looked outside and it was raining and thought maybe puddle jumping, but then wanted to add the Beach Life stamp, and made it a bit different. 


I like when you can see a stamp in many ways.  July Prize Patrol-Perfect Pair Cards reminds me it is Mail it Monday, thanks to them I am on track.  Anyway, have a great day, and Cheers

#Mail it Monday


Supplies: SU Cardstock, SU Your Beautiful Stamp, Flourishes Beach Life Stamp, Memento Black Ink,  Copic Markers, Pearls.

Thank you again for stopping and I hope you have a crafty day.

2 comments:

  1. Marvellous scene you created and the sentiment is so perfect. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete