Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Oceans of Fun - Tutti Designs


Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.


I cut out the squares and the coral dies along with stamping my water/sentiment and octopus


I adhered the pattern paper the squares and the white stamped cardstock onto the front panel 



 I adhere the coral on the corners using liquid glue



Supplies-TD-Coral, Nesting Cross Stitched Squares, YNS Pattern Paper, Avery Elle - Bubbles Stamp, Cardstock, Copic Markers, Liquid Glue

Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  

Tutti Designs Store
Tutti Designs Blog
Tutti Designs Facebook
Tutti Designs Pinterest

Until next time Happy Crafting!


2 comments: