Thursday, February 18, 2010

9 and 10 months

Hello again fellow crafters, I got this lovely baby album finished, and wanted to show you the last four pages...I sure had fun making it, I hope Candice (my niece) likes it.

Recipe:
Paper: K&Company DP, Unknown green, Pale Plum, Cameo Coral
Accessories: MS Butterfly punches, bling, baby stickers, ribbon, foam pop-ups

This next one was so fun, as I did a challenge for this one, stopped over at Sketch Saturday and I think it turned out pretty well, still stayed with the colors from the album and here it is, thanks for stopping by...


Recipe:
Paper: K&Company DP, Pixie Pink, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: ribbon, bling, foam pop-up, baby stickers, cricut cartridge - plantin schoolbook circles, pearls


3 comments:

  1. Leanne!!! these 2 pages ROCK! Wow..I love the way you did the challenge....way to go girlie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hit...I just love your color choices. You absolutely rocked this once again...woot, woot.

    ReplyDelete