Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby's Firsts

Hello Again, been a few days, but I've been crafting lots, was going to put this baby album on all at once, but my dear friends, Lori/Tamie figure I need to put it on as I make it. My niece had a baby girl in January, and so with tradition I am making her another baby album. Just the first year, every month she can just add a photo and then in 12 months the album is done. Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by...Recipe: Cover
Paper: K&Company-Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl DP, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Cricut Cartridge-Lyrical Letters, Christmas, Brads, baby pins, Close to Cocoa markers, baby sticker, foam pop-ups, dauber for inking, white ribbon
Recipe:
Stamps: Clear Stamps
Paper: Pixie Pink, Yo Yo Yellow, Pretty in Pink, K&Company DP
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Brads, Prima Flowers, Choc. Chip Ribbon, White Chipboard Letters, Dauber, Close to Cocoa Marker, Pink Ribbon
Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: K&Company DP, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Pale Plum, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Pink Ribbon, White Lace, Baby Sticker, Cricut Cartridge-Lyrical Letters, Almost Amethyst Marker, Foam Pop-ups!
Recipe:
Paper: K&Company DP, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Brads, Bling, Rubons, Sticker Letters, Felt Number, Word Stickers Recipe:
Paper: Sage Shadow, Groovy Guava, K&Company DP, Whisper White
Accessories: Cricut Cartridge-Accent Essentials, Plantin Schoolbook, Sage Shadow Marker, Word Stickers, Baby Pin, Ribbon

Recipe:
Stamps: Clear Stamps, Mini Mates
Paper: Summer Sun, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, K&Company DP
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Ribbon, Lace, Brads, Buttons, Word Stickers, Dauber

4 comments:

  1. Your so loving!!!! And a great auntie to boot!!!!
    LOve your pages, especially the 2nd and 3rd months!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you are putting this to-gether.This is a great baby gift idea. You are on a roll. Ihope you don't mind but I might use your idea for some of my grandkids gifts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...girlie, this book is awesome! I know she is going to LUV it! I really like the heart page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay here it is girlfriend this is "STINKIN" cute. You heard me..that is my new favorite word when I love it...LOL. I love all the pages but am partial to 3 months. You do great work.

    ReplyDelete